17 avqust 2026
Other footage shows the moment explosions occurred in one of the weapons depots belonging to the Kurdish opposition party in Sulaymaniyah Governorate, northern Iraq.
Footage shows the moment the suicide drone reached its target and the massive explosion inside the headquarters of the Kurdish separatists in Erbil province, northern Iraq.
Sirens sound at the US consulate in Erbil province
A large fire broke out as a result of the suicide drone attack that targeted Kurdish opposition headquarters in Duhok province, northern Iraq.
Iraqi sources: More than 7 explosions rocked the headquarters of Kurdish separatist parties in the outskirts of Erbil.
Reports of an attack on a gas field in northern Iraq Local sources reported an attack on the Khormur gas field in Sulaymaniyah province, located in the Iraqi Kurdistan region, on Tuesday morning. At the same time, foreign attack drones are also flying towards their targets in the skies over Erbil, the capital of the Iraqi Kurdistan region.
NOTAM: FAA issues warning for increased military activity within and adjacent to Bahrain FIR, pilots advised to exercise caution over international waters, maintain continuous listening watch on ATC frequencies. Effective through Oct 272 week ago
NOTAM: FAA issues warning for increased military activity within and adjacent to Bahrain FIR, pilots advised to exercise caution over international waters, maintain continuous listening watch on ATC frequencies. Effective through Oct 27
Trump on Iran: We are not involved with the Houthis right now, but if they are a problem, we may have to get involved
Tramp: Mən Putindən İranla bağlı peyk görüntüləri ilə bağlı xəbərlər barədə soruşacağam.
Trump: We are very close with Israel regarding Iran
2 week ago
US Central Command: We diverted 17 commercial vessels, disabled two, and inspected two since the resumption of the Iran blockade.
Trump told Axios: "We are in very deep talks with Iran. If they don't work out, we will go back to very strong military action" Asked how long he's willing to give diplomacy, the president said: "Not much time. Either it goes fast or not at all" President Trump told he is ready for "strong military action" if negotiations with Iran fail
Contrary to Saudi Arabia's accusations against Iraq, Houthis claim responsibility for the attack on Abqaiq and Riyadh.
The Saudi Ministry of Defense says it was attacked earlier today by drones fired by Iraqi militias, aimed at oil facilities. The Ministry of Defense spokesperson, Major General Turki al-Maliki, stated that air defenses intercepted and destroyed a number of drones coming from Iraqi territory in the past few hours, which attempted to target oil installations in the Eastern Province and Riyadh.
The Saudi Ministry of Defense: Air defenses intercepted and destroyed a number of drones in the past few hours that attempted to target oil facilities in the Eastern Province and Riyadh. These attempts originated from Iraqi territory and were carried out by Iranian-backed terrorist militias
3 week ago
Ehtiyatlı olmalıyıq. Yeni cəbhə açmamaq üçün hər şeyi etməliyik. Amma dürüst olmalıyıq: iranlılar və Şimali Koreyalılar artıq bizə hücum ediblər, — Zelenski Tehranın təhdidlərinə münasibət bildirib.
Scenes from the bombing that targeted the headquarters of the Iranian Kurdish opposition in the Qada'a of Koya, within the Erbil Governorate.
Columns of smoke rise from the Koya district in Erbil province, northern Iraq.
Jordanian Air Force says it shot down two drones in its airspace, after Israeli army says it downed two UAVs close to Israel-Jordan border
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Adds: Currently, We Are Not Negotiating with the American Side
FM spokesperson Esmaeil Baghaei says Iran has summoned the French ambassador in Tehran in protest of what it calls "interference in Iran's internal affairs" by two French diplomats briefly detained earlier this month
State TV: 6 vessels with disabled navigation, backed by the US, tried to use a non-designated route in the Strait of Hormuz early Monday. One suffered an accident; Iran forced the rest back, warning that non-designated routes are unsafe
İran parlamentinin milli təhlükəsizlik komissiyasının rəhbəri: İrana qarşı istənilən hücum həmişə öz bədəlini gətirir və bu, bu gün də belədir; ABŞ və İsrail bunu yaxşı bilirlər. Ukrayna da tezliklə başa düşə bilər ki, İranın hərəkətləri cavabsız qalmır. Səhv hesablayanların siyahısı artmaqda davam edir.
CENTCOM commander told the Pentagon and the White House that a possible next step would be to resume major combat operations to finish the 20% of targets the U.S. military designated but didn't strike during Operation Epic Fury. Absent a decision to return to major combat operations, he stressed there was no point in continuing the bombing campaign of the previous two weeks, the sources said
The top U.S. military commander in the Middle East, Adm. Brad Cooper, recommended stopping the bombing campaign around the Strait of Hormuz because it has reached the limit of its effectiveness
Regional sources told CBS News that talks between Oman and Iran regarding the reopening of the Strait of Hormuz and their respective territorial waters have made progress, but more time is needed to reach an agreement. The suspension of US military operations is intended to avoid hindering ongoing diplomatic efforts.
Channel 12: Netanyahu intends to present intelligence information to Trump regarding Iran's nuclear recovery at a meeting in the White House.
US military says it's fired on & disabled a 2nd merchant ship trying to violate the Iranian blockade Per @CENTCOM spox Capt. Hawkins, the M/T Lavine tried to run the blockade at least 4x. The crew was warned, didn't comply, and military then fired into its engine room
3 week ago
Explosion heard in Sirik, Iran
Explosion heard in Sirik, Iran3 week ago
Explosion heard in Sirik, Iran