20 February 2026
Israeli Channel 12: Dutch airline to resume flights to Israel starting tomorrow, Monday
Khamenei: The recent protests in Iran resemble an attempted coup.
Saudi Arabia and other Gulf nations warned Iran that they would have to retaliate if Tehran and its proxies will attack them in response to American strikes
The US ambassador to Israel: The decision to launch a US strike against Iran has not yet been made.
Qatar’s PM/FM met with Iran’s FM Araghchi & top security official Larijani today in Tehran and is now back to Doha
2 week ago
In a phone call with Pezeshkian, Sisi affirmed Egypt's continued and tireless efforts to bring the United States and Iran back to the negotiating table, leading to a comprehensive and peaceful settlement of the nuclear issue.
Trump to Fox News: The Iranians are negotiating and we'll see what happens. We have killed their nuclear program.
Ali Larijani, Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran, states that despite media reports structural arrangements for negotiations are progressing between Iran and the United States
The fire department in Hormozgan province, southern Iran: The explosion in a building in Bandar Abbas was caused by a gas leak.
The deputy governor of Khuzestan province in Iran: The Ahvaz explosion killed 5 people and injured 2, and it was likely caused by a gas distribution malfunction or negligence in using a gas appliance.
4 American refueling planes have been spotted in the last hour under a mission call sign as they make their way to the coastal area of Cyprus and return.
An official told news agencies that one person was killed and 14 others were injured in an explosion in the Iranian city of Bandar Abbas.
Iran president says Trump, Netanyahu, Europe stirred tensions in protests
Four were killed in a gas explosion in a residential building in Iran's southwestern city of Ahvaz. Rescuers pulled a woman and a 3-year-old child alive from the rubble. The incident was caused by a gas leak
The explosion occurred in the town of Parand, near Tehran
Iranian media, quoting crisis management officials: The explosion in Bandar Abbas is still under investigation.
Iranian Foreign Minister: We did not seek to acquire nuclear weapons and are ready for fair nuclear negotiations that guarantee the interests of our people.
Regarding US military movements for a strike on Iran, a senior Gulf official tells Fox News, “The plan is something other than using Saudi airspace”
Axios: Saudi defense minister says Trump not bombing Iran would embolden the regime
U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) said it will ensure the safety of American personnel, ships, and aircraft operating in the Middle East, amid the IRGC’s two-day live-fire naval exercise in the Strait of Hormuz starting Sunday, urging the IRGC “to avoid escalatory behavior at sea.” “We will not tolerate unsafe IRGC actions including overflight of U.S. military vessels engaged in flight operations, low-altitude or armed overflight of U.S. military assets when intentions are unclear, high-speed boat approaches on a collision course with U.S. military vessels, or weapons trained on U.S. forces,” CENTCOM said.
US Central Command warns the Revolutionary Guard against approaching military vessels
U.S. Military Tells Key Middle East Ally to Prepare for Attack on Iran. In addition to military targets, Trump is considering strikes on senior Iranian leaders with the aim of spurring the overthrow of the Iranian government. - Drop Site
The Atlantic, citing US officials: Targeting Iranian officials responsible for suppressing protests is under consideration
Trump: Iran wants to make a deal
US Treasury: Sanctions imposed on Iranian Interior Minister for his responsibility in the killing of thousands of protesters
Araghchi: Iran will not negotiate its defense capabilities
Araghchi: We are more prepared than we were in June of last year, and Iran is ready for both scenarios: war or diplomacy. We hope the United States will act rationally and logically.
Iranian Foreign Minister Araghchi: The United States has repeatedly requested negotiations with us through various intermediaries and continues to renew these requests. We have no problem with engaging in negotiations; however, negotiations cannot begin with threats. They must set aside their threats
2 week ago
Turkish Foreign Minister: We cannot accept any attack on Iran, and we must focus on solutions through negotiations.
Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan: We are closely following the developments in Iran. We would like to reiterate our deep sorrow over the deaths that occurred during the protests and extend our condolences to the Iranian people.2 week ago
Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan: We are closely following the developments in Iran. We would like to reiterate our deep sorrow over the deaths that occurred during the protests and extend our condolences to the Iranian people.